Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bored and going stir crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have managed to upgrade my walk from a gimpy shuffle to a slow walk. I still have a ways to go but it gets a little better everyday.


Anti-Boredom Kit


The biggest hurdle is fighting the boredom. A person can only watch so much TV. I have some books to read but my muddy concentration with the meds on board is making it hard to read.






Boredom Buster Gift Pack


I could try some movies next to try and see if that works. Only problem is that I tend to fall asleep at the oddest moment and would hate to miss something and have to watch it all over again.



Cool video I found: (hover over any ads and click on X to close it)





I have spent time online doing games, watching funny videos, cleaning out my email boxes, doing my taxes (don't wanna talk about it!), searching for old friends online, and have been slowly running out of stuff to do online. I even found a video that is exactly how Max dances. See below:




Saturn by bored soldiers


Wish I had my motorhome already. I would be on the road during this time and could have at least had the distraction and entertainment of the road. Plus no major walking required. Oh well, someday........

What do you do when you are bored mindless?????????

2 comments: