Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Knock! Knock! Remember Me????




Twitter Logo

Hello all.

Remember Me????


Nutty Blogger girl that was blogging and then disappeared suddenly a month or so back?



Well I have gotten the chance to join the blogging world and post something again starting with the ridiculous things that I have come across lately.





My birthday is right around the corner and what do I find in the mail. An AARP membership letter. I may be getting older but NOT that much older! Geeze guys, give a girl a break.






A couple of days later I get an invitation to an open house of a planned retirement community for seniors. Awww come on now. Somebody's really messin' with me now........





Example: NOT MINE!!!!!

A social security letter comes in the mail with a statement of what I will get if I retire at so-so age, this much at so-so age, and so on. Thanks guys. Like you are really going to be around when I am able to cash in on it.







I am getting ready for work and after brushing my hair I clean out my brush. I find several strands of grey hairs which is another reminder of I AM GETTING OLDER!!!!!!!







I'm not ready to get older~~~~~!!!!!!






Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. No one is!

    We are all 16 inside. Or maybe 24.

    And 40 pounds lighter.

    ReplyDelete