Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 things about me.

Nellie of Diary of a Midlife Cruiser asked us to post 7 things about us.

1. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Yep, gotta cross those legs when sneezing.

2. I am shy until I get to know someone unless some liquid courage is involved.

3. I don't drink beer unless I am running. Great for a carbo boost. Now give me a fruity girly drink and I am there partying away.

4. I have a little itty bitty makeup stash in a Ziploc baggie. Unlike Nellie I hardly wear makeup. Maybe that is why I am still single!

5. I can lip-read a conversation from across the room. Now my friends cover their face to keep me from snooping in on the conversation.

6. Have committed a felony and not got caught. (Toilet papered a police car)

7. Being pregnant 4 times I have perfected the art of picking up things with my toes.

So tag right back at ya Nellie and list 7 of the craziest things you have done. Yes I know that you are crazy all the time but I am sure you can come up with something really good.

2 comments:

  1. LORD HAVE MERCY!!! Do you know how long it's gonna take to think and sort through all the crazy stuff I've done to come up with the top 7? Not to mention, most of them involve bodily functions. Now, since you work in a hospital, that shouldn't bother you :) Ok, I'll start working on it!

    P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you TPd a police car!! Too bad you don't have a pic to accompany the act :)

    Ok, this proves how much I like you. Seriously, typing on a phone SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in on ya! Hope you got a long weekend to relax!

    ReplyDelete