Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog Post Generator

I am suffering a case of writers block. I have been working the last several nights at work and haven't had much to write about. I am sitting here stumped. So I pull up google and write Blog post ideas to see what tickles my brain. Then I saw it. This, Blog Post Generator, ah hah.

First thing I get when I click on it is "I love Barbara Streisand". I don't think so. Anyone who knows me would know that I was lying though my arse about that post.

Next please, "9 things I like about Paul Giamatti" Who the heck is Paul Giamatti? Maybe I need to get out more.

Next! "8 things I hate that go bump in the night." Uh, I have been single way to long and nothing that goes bump in the night scares me.

Next! "I wanted to learn more about Club Soda." Huh!!!! This sounds like a story that is headed towards disaster.

Next! "6 things I like about Pudding." Aw man. That one would suck! I love pudding and I can't have it now. That would be the worst thing to write about. I would be drooling like an idiot by the end of it.

Next! "I just can't deal with X" I would classify this as one dangerous subject because the first thing I thought of was someone writing about not being able to deal with a certain person. If word ever got back to that person life would become very uncomfortable.

Next! "4 things I like about Julia Roberts" Okay, I can do this one!

1. I love her in "Pretty Woman." What better movie than a rags to riches movie. Plus the chemistry between her and Richard Gere was amazing.

2. She is just as real in person and is an advocate in environmental issues.

3. She loves doing crafts and knits sweaters.

4. She can swear as well as any military guy. hehehehe

There, I guess that post generator works after all.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I never feel I have to post if I don't have anything to say. Most of the time I will post anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Merikay. I just couldn't decide on what to write about.

    ReplyDelete